Proudly designed and made in New Zealand using locally sourced wheat and a select range of plain, patterned and Kiwiana fabrics.
This lavender wheat bag soothe aches, pains, sore muscles and tension around the neck and can be used hot or cold. They are a great alternative to hot water bottles on cold days and chilly evenings. The scent of lavender can help you to feel calmer in times of stress and elevate your mood. It is known to help reduce the feelings of anxiety and aid in relaxation.
Remove wheat bag from packaging (and if necessary, removable cover.)
2. Place wheat bag in the centre of the microwave ensuring it does not obstruct the turntable. Make sure the wheat bag is flat and evenly distribute the wheat.
WHEAT BAG MAXIMUM HEATING TIMES ARE BELOW.
3. Never heat the wheat bag for more than 1 minute at a time. If heating wheat bag for longer than one minute, shake and turn the wheat bag over for each minute of heating.
4. Remove carefully from microwave. Wheat bag will be hot after heating, handle with care.
5. Gently shake the wheat bag to evenly distribute the wheat. Check the temperature is comfortable before use.
6. Allow the wheat bag to cool completely before reheating and/or before storage on a non-combustible surface such as the kitchen sink.