Nature’s powerful antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia.
This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits the spread of a broad spectrum of bacteria and cleanses and protects skin abrasions and blemishes. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
• Relieves minor abrasions, pimples, bites and stings.
• Is a natural antibacterial that is well tolerated by healthy skin.
• Helps control blemishes and prevent acne.
Apply sparingly to abrasions, pimples, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly to skin or with a cotton swab. Can be diluted with a carrier oil: 5 drops per 10 mL such as Almond or Rosehip Oil.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil. Contains Limonene.
For external use only.
Skin patch test prior to use, if sensitivity occurs discontinue use. Do not cover applied area. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use:
• Do not use during pregnancy and while breast-feeding without medical supervision
• Near eyes: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
FIRST AID: For advice, contact the National Poisons Centre 0800 764 766 (0800 POISON) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.