Solgar® Biotin 1000 µg is a water-soluble B vitamin that contributes to several functions in the body including energy metabolism. It is perhaps best known for its beauty supporting properties, particularly for supporting healthy looking hair and skin.
Biotin can be found in nuts, eggs and certain berries. But as the body doesn’t make or store biotin, additionally, a daily dose of this B vitamin can help maintain the biotin levels your body needs.
Available as a high potency, one a day beauty nourishing nutrient, Solgar’s Biotin delivers 1000 µg in just one capsule, supporting:
• Improvement of nails resistance
• Maintenance of normal skin
• Maintenance of healthy hair and nails
• Maintenance of energy and general vitality
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Supports healthy looking hair and skin
• Promotes energy and vitality
• Convenient way to top up your levels of biotin for optimal wellness
• Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
• Free from sugar, salt and starch
Take one (1) vegetable capsules up to two (2) times daily, between meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
Biotin 1,000 mcg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.*
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional. Solgar NZ Ltd, Auckland. TAPS PP6179
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.