Weleda Skin Food is a landmark product in the history of natural skin care. Formulated in 1926, its makeup has remained unchanged for almost a century; evidenced by its overwhelming success and popularity.
Being a Weleda product, of course you can count on its pedigree – 100% natural and only containing the purest of plant and flower extracts. Oils of Chamomile, Calendula and Wild Pansy sooth and calm rough dry skin, whilst lanolin, sunflower and sweet almond oil provide a natural barrier against environmental stresses. This is the epitome of multi-purpose balms; and over the decades has gained firm fans all over the world who use it for a multitude of purposes. Just a few are:
• As a face mask for dehydrated skin
• As a makeup primer under mineral powder
• As an eye cream to reduce puffiness
• As a protective balm around nose and lips in cold weather
• As a hand and nail / cuticle conditioner
• As a barrier cream for fake tanning – massage into dry areas before use
• As a problem area revitaliser – apply to any area of dehydrated skin
• As a split end treatment – apply to ends of hair before bed
Once you've discovered the power of this little green tube you'll never want to be without it.
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glyceryl Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.
* from natural essential oils